November 19, 2017

Thanksgiving Outfit Inspiration




|| Similar Sweater grey or beige & here || Leggings ( only $17) & here || Booties || NARS Lipstick ||


I can't believe it's already time to figure out what we're going to wear to our upcoming Thanksgiving gatherings! My family is always really casual around the holidays so I wanted to share a cute yet extremely comfortable outfit you can wear (and expand in when you've eaten too much). 

I've paired the most comfortable leather leggings with my favorite off the shoulder, oversized sweater and block heeled booties. The leather leggings will dress up your outfit yet still be just as cozy as your cotton leggings giving you an effortless look!

I've linked my look as well as put together a few looks below to hopefully help you find your holiday outfit as easy as I did!



No comments:

Post a Comment