February 1, 2018

Valentine's Day Gift Guide


Need a gift this Valentine's Day? Whether it's for your significant other, your galentine or your mom, I've put together a list of gifts below, that will make your life easier! 








Before you check out the gift guide below, you have to take a look at all of the cute graphic tees The Pink Lilly Boutique has to offer, as well as their Valentine's Day collection

My shirt reads "If the love doesn't feel like 90's R&B, I don't want it", for those of you who know me well you know that this shirt is perfect for me! You can get it here. This shirt is so soft and fits true to size. They also have so many other cute and festive shirts for you to shop just in time for Valentine's Day! If you have any questions, feel free to send me a message!


Now for the gift guide. I highlighted some of my favorite gifts all under $50 for you to shop below. 

One of my favorite gifts i've seen so far is this cute candle from The Little Market by Lauren Conrad.
You can shop personalized candles here, you even get to choose from tons of scents! This will make the perfect gift for a friend, loved one or even a boyfriend!

Valentine's Day Gifts For Her: 




Valentine's Day Gifts For Him: 






1 comment: