December 10, 2018

Holiday Outfits for Every Occasion



By now, i’m sure you have festive events filling up your calendar. Between the office party, family gatherings and the holidays you need to start planning your outfits asap! Today, I created your go-to list of outfit ideas for every party you might attend this season.



First up: Office Holiday Party

Every year i’m caught somewhere in between formal and festive when trying to throw an outfit together for my upcoming holiday office party. You don’t want to dress how you would every other day, and on the other hand you want to be festive and look polished which can be hard to navigate. I rounded up my favorite festive yet appropriate looks for the office below in hopes to give you some direction on what to wear!


Wrap Dress - $41 | Festive Black Jumpsuit - $50 | Tie Waist Pants -$41 & Top - $30





As soon as I saw this golden velvet wrap dress on Dynamite’s site, I knew I had to have it for the upcoming holidays. This ribbed fabric is so comfortable and features a moderate v neck, sash-tie waist, and an appropriate length perfect for both work or play! Bonus: The golden velvet fabric gives off a slight festive glow that’s not too over the top and won’t make you feel like you overdressed for the occasion.











Casual Holiday Outfits:
If you’re looking for something a little more casual but still want to look nice, my go to outfit would be jeans, booties and a festive top. I found an emerald green bodysuit at Forever 21 over the weekend that I styled with a blazer for an appropriate festive family party look.






Holiday Outfits for at Home:
Another holiday where I dress up just to sit on the couch with my family, anyone else? This year I’m going for something a little more practical like a cozy sweater dress and over-the-knee boots. You’ll still look nice for the holidays while feeling like you put on your favorite sweatshirt! Plus, tons of room for when you overeat :)










I hope this post took a little bit of that “what do I wear” stress away and if you have any questions or want me to hunt down a certain look for you, just send me a message!
Thanks for reading!

-Tori :)

1 comment: