January 24, 2018

Black Sheer












Sheer tops are a huge trend right now and it's only going to get more popular as the weather warms up. Sometimes this trend can look really inappropriate if done wrong or just right with a bralette that covers more than it shows. Whatever you do, don't wear a nude bra. Wear something that's lacy, feminine and detailed. If you're not sure about this trend just yet, find a dark black or all lace sheer shirt, it appears less transparent and you still get the same look!

Unfortunately my top is sold out but I've linked a few below including my $30 heels! I paired this top with black jeans and black accessories. Ripped high waisted black jeans would also look great! 
Check out a few tops that I rounded up below and let me know if you like the trend! 


No comments:

Post a Comment