May 24, 2018

Memorial Day Sales You Need To Know/ Overall Trend For Summer


I can't believe MDW is here, does anyone else feel like May just flew by?! I'm heading to the beach for the weekend but I will definitely be online shopping with all of the great sales going on! I've rounded up my favorite sales below so you can shop them easily!

Abercrombie - 40-60% off tees, dresses and more!
ASOS - 20% off site wide with code: EVERY20 ends 5/23!
Calvin Klein - 40% off site wide! 
Forever 21 - 30% off with code: EXTRA30
Macy's - 20% off with code: MEMDAY - 5/23- 5/28
Nordstrom - Their half yearly sale starts 5/23 - 6/3 (Get dad a father's day present!)
Nordstrom Rack - 25% off at their Clear the Rack event
Sephora - Up to 60% off
Shopbop - 40% off and free shipping




I picked up this really cute overall dress a few weeks ago at Forever 21 for just $23! It's extremely lightweight and perfect to pair with any shirt. For this shoot I paired this incredibly soft Abercrombie tee underneath and when it's a little chilly out I usually will pair a white, or pink long sleeve tee underneath. I love pairing dresses with sneakers or espadrilles for a more casual look, my go to are these Sperry sneakers or these espadrilles. I've linked my entire outfit below along with shirts you can  place under this versatile dress. I hope you enjoy! 








No comments:

Post a Comment