July 12, 2018

Nordstrom Anniversary Sale



The last thing I want to do is think about fall since we finally have nice summer weather. BUT the Nordstrom Anniversary sale early access (for card holders) starts July 12th and you won't want to miss it! If you don't have a Nordstrom credit card you can access the sale July 20th and snag a few of the items that are left.

Why am I writing about this sale? Because last year I purchased the majority of my fall wardrobe for a fraction of it's original price and the pieces lasted me all fall/winter. This is by far my favorite sale and allows me to purchase signature pieces I wouldn't normal buy without this sale.

Below i'm highlighting my favorite pieces as well as a few trends you will see everywhere come fall. I hope this helps you navigate the sale, let me know what you purchase!

Clothing 



Shoes





No comments:

Post a Comment