September 4, 2017

Fall Festivities


Last week we got a little taste of autumn weather with the temperature dipping down into the mid 60's (that's cold for me) which means fall is definitely on it's way! As much as I love the warm weather I'm looking forward to this upcoming fall season. 

This time of year is my favorite because of the mild weather and endless things to do! I have a few things planned for the upcoming months that i'm so excited about, football games, wine tasting, pumpkin patch dates, and a few weekend trips! What are your favorite activities to do this season?








I can't believe it's already September, before we know it we will be packing up our shorts and taking out our favorite sweaters. This off the shoulder top is the perfect transitional piece to wear this fall season. It's light enough to wear under layers or by it's self when the weather is still a little warm. Plus, it's on sale right now for $22! I also paired my favorite booties with this outfit, they're easy to slip on with jeans or a dress, extremely soft, true to size and so comfortable! I bought these last season but was able to find them for just $29!

Thanks for reading, I hope everyone had a great Labor Day weekend!



No comments:

Post a Comment