February 7, 2018

Valentine's Day Outfit Inspo


Valentine's Day is coming up quick, have you picked out your outfit for date night?! Every year I struggle with my outfit, I always want to dress up but the weather makes me choose otherwise. 

Below I've rounded up a few outfits for you to browse as well as my own, I hope this helps! :) 







About My Look:  

When I saw this skirt on Shein for only $17 (now $14), I knew I had to have it for Valentine's Day. The suede material and soft baby pink hue is perfect to wear now through the spring. I was really nervous to order for Shein for the first time, but my entire order fit perfectly and came in the mail in about 7 days. The site has so many affordable options, it's hard not to take advantage! 

I found this soft white bodysuit at express and I loved the cold shoulder detail and the stretchy material. It pairs great with skirts as well as jeans and booties for a more casual look. 

And if you plan on wearing a skirt or dress grab ST. TROPEZ's Self Tan Bronzing Mousse. It works so well and goes on streak free! Make sure to purchase the application mitt as well!

Shop more Valentine's Day looks below! 




No comments:

Post a Comment