September 12, 2017

Yellow Velvet







My favorite everyday lip color: Laura Mercier - Devotion

This outfit was so easy to put together and perfect for the in-between fall weather we're having! The soft velvet material keeps you warm during those chilly fall mornings and the off the shoulder style keeps you cool when the day starts to warm up. This top also comes in a really pretty blush color. 

The mules i'm wearing were only $15 on the clearance rack at DSW (with a $10 off coupon as well) and i'm so glad I purchased them! They are comfortable and so easy to slip on with you're favorite pair of jeans making your weekend outfits even easier. I suggest going to the store to purchase them since DSW's website still has them marked as $39. 

Believe it or not I buy all of my jeans at Abercrombie, they are so comfortable and soft, plus they are the only jeans that fit me! Right now all of their jeans are on sale for $31-$40. I suggest buying a few for the fall/winter now!

 Thanks for reading, I hope everyone has a great week! 






No comments:

Post a Comment