July 11, 2017

Floral Romper



You won't find a more flattering yet comfortable romper. I bought this back in the spring and I'm so happy it's now warm enough to wear! I love the vibrant colors, lace details, and adjustable straps this piece has to offer. The silhouette features a short top and longer shorts to give the illusion of a longer torso. I have to admit, I was hesitant about it at first but when I wore this outfit over the weekend I got a ton of compliments from friends about how long my torso/legs looked!

Since this romper is no longer available I wanted to highlight a few pieces from Kendall & Kylie's Pac Sun collection that I love. I've purchased a few things from their line recently and now it's one of my go to's for weekend wear. See below for my current favorites! 





Earrings | Similar Sandals | Similar Romper |



My picks:



Thanks for stopping by! Feel free to leave any comments you may have below :)







No comments:

Post a Comment