July 28, 2017

Summer Wedding Wear



Engagements are happening and wedding invites are slowly starting to fill my mailbox. Anyone else's 2018 filled with weddings? Hunting for the right dress can be impossible, so today i'm blogging about some cute & affordable options for summer!











Dress (Similar in yellow) | Heels (Similar) | Clutch (Similar) | Bracelet

I recently wore this dress to my friend's bridal shower but I think it's perfect to dress up and wear to a wedding as well! The fit of this dress is comfortable and extremely flattering. I bought this in a XS which converts to a 0-2, the sizing is a little different with this brand (Lovers + Friends) so I would go by your measurements if you can!

I paired this dress with my favorite nude heels, a clutch and the most convenient bracelet/ponytail holder. The bracelet hides those hideous hair ties we leave on our wrist constantly and adds a touch of shine to your outfit! When you're ready to throw your hair up after a long night of dancing just slide the hair tie off your wrist and your bangle turns into a cute cuff!

Below, I've linked a few dresses for you that I think are perfect for those upcoming weddings. Lulu's is one of my favorite spots to shop affordable dresses!

 Thanks for stopping by!





Purple Floral Dress | Orange Lace Dress | Blue Grey Dress |
OTS Lace Dress | Blush Pink Maxi | Navy Halter Dress |
Yellow Floral Dress | Yellow LaceGreen Maxi |



No comments:

Post a Comment