August 17, 2017

Summer Outfits from PacSun



Additional yellow floral print pieces: Romper | Dress

Hey guys, one more day until the weekend! 

I'm not sure how many people i've surprised by telling them that most of my outfits are from PacSun. It's my go to store when I need a last minute outfit for an upcoming weekend. Their selection is always trendy and exactly what i'm looking for! 

The color of this floral, off-the-shoulder top is what made me instantly want to buy it. Yellow is my favorite color and the fact that it's now trending for summer & fall makes purchasing it even easier. This piece is so lightweight and can be paired with shorts or your favorite pair of jeans, making it easy to transition into your fall wardrobe. For reference i'm wearing an XS, the tops from Kendall and Kylie's collection tend to run bigger depending on the style.  

Thanks for stopping by, I hope you enjoy your weekend! 


No comments:

Post a Comment