August 10, 2017

Sand Cloud Towels



Hey guys! 

Before summer comes to a close, I wanted to share a brand I've had my eyes on for awhile now. My best friend, Lindsay discovered Sand Cloud towels a few months ago and sent over their link suggesting I become an ambassador for the company. I immediately fell in love with the brand and what they stand for, quickly agreeing to become an ambassador. 

Every Wanderlust Towel is uniquely colored in vibrant pastels, hand-loomed and created with a sand resistant design. When I first opened my towel, I was not expecting it to be as soft as it was, making this towel comfortable enough to use as a blanket. 

The best part about this company? 10% of their profits are donated to non-profits that support protecting marine life! So not only are you purchasing beautiful towels, you're helping a great cause!
Use my code: VicRost25, for 25% off your purchase :) 

If you have any questions or comments, I'd love to hear from you! 
Thanks for stopping by! 


No comments:

Post a Comment