August 1, 2017

Fall Boots


As much as it kills me to begin talking/thinking about fall, I wanted to do a post sharing the best boots the Nordstrom Anniversary sale has to offer. Prices are marked so low, I would hate for someone not to take advantage! The sale ends August 6, so head to Nordstrom.com to stock up on your favorite fall boots before prices rise!




Originally $129, I bought the above thigh high Steve Madden boots for just $86 last week! These boots are so comfortable, true to size and they don't slide down your leg while walking. I've been on the hunt for a pair of flat thigh highs that I could use them for everyday wear and these are perfect! 

Below I rounded up a few pairs of boots that are affordable & perfect for fall. Stock up now before the sale ends!













1 comment:

  1. Hey,

    Thanks for sharing this blog its very helpful to implement in our work




    Regards.


    coord set

    ReplyDelete