February 11, 2018

A Valentine's Day Gift for Him

If you want to get something different for your significant other this Valentine's Day I've got the perfect gift for you!

When I was approached by JORD Watches to pick out a style for Ryan, I immediately had my eye on this Walnut & Black timepiece. The sleek dark face & gold details complimented the natural walnut color perfectly and I knew Ryan would be able to wear this with almost everything in his wardrobe. 

One thing I was really excited about was the option to engrave the back of the watch. Being in a long distance relationship has turned Ryan and I to choosing more personalized gifts and this could not have worked out any better! I choose to engrave "Love You!" on the back of the watch so that Ryan could carry a small reminder of me exactly 685 miles away. (Scroll to the bottom to see)
 JORD Watches allowed me to gift him not only something unique but a special timepiece to remind us of the journey we are currently experiencing. 


JORD Watches is a sustainable wooden watch company that offers refined and sleek designs with multiple colors and styles to choose from. If you're thinking about purchasing a watch, be sure to enter into the contest below! Thanks for reading! 

GIVEAWAY!

Enter HERE before Feb 18th for a $100 gift code to use towards your JORD Watch purchase!















No comments:

Post a Comment