February 12, 2018

Galentine's Day Outfit










Personally, I think every girl should celebrate Galentine's Day. Throw on an outfit that you feel best in, surround yourself with the most important ladies in your life, pair delicious drinks with even better food and celebrate each other! 

When I first saw this sheer red top at Victoria's Secret I thought it would be perfect for a fun night out with the girls. The piece works perfectly if you're looking to test out the sheer trend and the deep red hue makes the piece even more fitting for Galentine's Day! If your fearful of exposure, pair a chic/sporty bralette underneath for more coverage. I paired this top with black skinny jeans and my favorite black booties to create a feminine yet edgy look. 

So wether you're single or dating, plan a fun night out with your friends and use "love day" (wether you hate it or love it) as an excuse to celebrate your friendships!

Shop my exact look below or head to the Victoria's Secret store and get everything in time for Wednesday!

XoXo, Tori 






No comments:

Post a Comment