November 18, 2018

Boyfriend Gift Guide



















1. Lululemon Commission Pant Slim "Warpstreme 34"
These sweat-wicking pants are designed to look like chinos in disguise of slim fit, extremely comfortable sport-feeling pants. I really wish they made women's pants to feel and look this good! Your bf, brother, dad or husband will thank you after receiving these this Christmas!





2. MVMT Watches
I swear I get Ryan a new watch every year, but we both love them and they look so nice as a finishing touch to any outfit. MVMT is my go to site for men's watches because they have so many different styles, all at affordable prices! 






Last year I got Ryan his first Patagonia vest and it was a success! Even friends where asking where I got it for him. Their vest are so warm and look great when layered over simple long sleeve tees. Patagonia has great sales around cyber week/black Friday so keep your eyes peeled! 


I've never heard of Allbirds until Ryan brought them to my attention. Many of his friends have them and they all swear by their comfort! Plus they come in multiple colors and look great with any outfit.

This is one of my favorite gifts i've found this year. The Tie Bar has created boxes of matching ties, socks and pocket squares so your guy no longer needs to struggle while picking out his suit accessories. On top of the stylish choices, the prices are kept low and affordable!


This pullover looks to cozy not to include on the gift guide. It's warm, cozy and can be thrown on with a pair of jeans for a quick weekend outfit. This pullover comes in many styles and colors. 

As I mentioned earlier, Ryan has a ton of watches. This personalized box is affordable and a great way to store watches rather than leaving them lying around on the dresser. 


I know for a fact most guys are jealous that we get to wear the coziest shoe ever made, thanks to Uggs. But did you know they have men's styles? Ugg gave men's Chukka boot style a facelift by making these boots warm and incredibly soft so now our guys can join in on the cozy shoe style too! 




No comments:

Post a Comment