November 26, 2018

My 3 Best Amazon Purchases


Ordering from Amazon is way too easy and so fast, it's almost scary! The seconds it takes to order a few things off Amazon is so convenient yet so dangerous for the credit card LOL. I've ordered numerous things over the years from bachelorette party decor to snow gear and beauty products to phone chargers. But today I wanted to share the 3 items I use the most out of all of my great Amazon finds. Keep reading to find out what they are! 





Blue light Glasses 

I honestly can't remember why or how I thought to type "blue light glasses" into my Amazon search bar, but I did and I've used them everyday since. These $20 glasses protect your eyes from the blue light projected by your laptop or phone which can cause headaches, blurry vision and can strain your eyes. If you're like me and work on a computer all day, I would seriously consider spending the $20. These glasses have saved me from so many headaches and looking at my laptop all day has become much more tolerable. You can feel the ease on your eyes as soon as you slip these on! 

Heated Gloves

If it's below 70 degrees i'm most likely freezing (and lose all feeling in my fingers, thanks to raynaud's) but thankfully I'm well prepared this winter with my new heated gloves from Savior. These battery powered gloves have 3 settings; high, medium and low heat, which I was able to test out a few weeks ago at the 27 degree Notre Dame football game. For about 3 hours I left the gloves on medium heat which kept my hands perfectly warm during the game, then I turned them up to high heat around half time and they lasted about an hour after that. They should last about 6 hours on low heat. I highly recommended purchasing these gloves if you’re sensitive to the cold. They saved my hands and made 27 degree weather tolerable!


Neck Roller Ball

Long story short, I recently discovered I have 3 tension knots in my neck (caused by looking down at a phone or computer) and the only way to ease the stiffness and constant headaches was to rub them and try to work them out daily. With no one around to take on this task I immediately started searching for “neck rollers” on Amazon. Which lead me to discover the one item I now take with me everywhere I go; the Massage Roller Ball by Body Back Company. This roller ball goes on trips with me, in the car, sits next to me while I work and is on my nightstand so I can use it before bed. It works SO WELL, I immediately felt better after one use and now my entire family is using it! You just glide the ball across your tension spots and massage until you feel relief.

You can get 2 for $12 or one for $6.






No comments:

Post a Comment